To say that we have a lot of fun here at Bend would be the understatement of the year. Don't get us wrong, we work incredibly hard, we just love what we do and thus have a lot of fun working hard. Next to our designs, we have become pretty well known for our imagery and marketing materials. We've had the privilege to work with some pretty great graphic designers and photographers, on a freelance basis, over the years. It's officially time to take it in-house! At Bend we have an immediate opening for a full-time, in-house graphic designer. This position is a crucial piece to the Bend Goods puzzle. We need someone who has a passion for graphics and can come with creative and out of the box ideas. We take our marketing very seriously and we love to be in the trenches when it comes to the creative process. It's important that we find someone who shares in that enthusiasm and has a determined personality when it comes to the execution of at times seemingly crazy ideas. Below you'll find a more proper, detailed list of qualifications. If what we are describing sounds exciting to you, we would love to hear from you. Send your resumes, cover letters and portfolios to email@example.com for consideration. We're excited to see your submissions and find the right fit to join the Bend team.DESIGNER: At Bend We have an immediate opening for a graphic designer. As a very visual company both with our products and our branding, this position is a very important part of our team. We rely heavily on the creative input from our team in all aspects of our business, making this a great opportunity for someone who wants to help with and learn how to build a brand. We are looking for someone with a strong passion for design, who is not afraid to bring out of the box ideas and push boundaries.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to produce advertising and marketing materials for print and digital applications
- Must have a passion for and the ability to brainstorm out of the box ideas for social media and creative advertising content
- Important not to be afraid to try new things and push boundaries in all areas
- Must be able to handle critique of work and make improvements
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, FinalCut Pro (Or similar video editing software)
- Ability to keep an asset delivery calendar to meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Ability to meet internal deadlines and work at fast pace as needed
- Ability to research and utilizes knowledge of industry and design trends, and subsequently create content and keep on the cutting edge artistically
- Ability to work one on one with local print houses on delivery of any printed marketing materials, making sure they are delivered to specification.